Friday, October 10, 2014

Undies Run...

    What is an undies run and why did I do it you may aks upon seeing the name of this post. It's just a casual run in your underwear with hundreds of other people that happen to be wearing their underwear. As to the why well that I'm not so sure on...it was sort of a job requirement (weird job right) but it also sounded like fun. The run was on the 9th of October so on the 8th (after my epic surf lesson) we headed to Target to get some undies! Indigo and Tally got matching Frozen undies. They had a super cute cami and undies set at Target. Jack wore superman undies. Kaiya got purple undiesnwith a purple crop top. Rob found spme cool bananna undies. I couldn't find anything in the right sizes for Tanya and I. There had been a run on womens undies over the past few days I was told. Tanya and I went to Ross after the kids went to bed and found some cook blacknwith white polka dots and pink trim. The cut of the undies wasn't ideal for modesty but we found some cool pink infinity scarves to go around our waists as modesty belts. We had to go to Target after for a few things and happened across some hot pink compression socks which made the outfits.
    On the 9th we got up super early and headed to the race. We had been told that the race was 4km but it was much much shorter which was a blessing with the kids. Jack, Kaiya, Indigo, Rob and myself ran. Tally and Tanya walked a bit and turned back. It was a bit too much for Tally. I was impressed at how well the kids did. They did awesome running. Despite my anit-morning personness I am glad that it was in the morning because it was pretty hot already and I think it would have been too much for the kids if it had been later.
    This undies run was an attempt at the world record but at the end of it they couldn't announce if it was a new world record because they had to double check the numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment