Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bleu Cupcakes

    In Kona there is a cupcake place called Bleu Cupcakes. After thenundies run Rob and I took the kids to Hapuna Beach so that Tanya could have the apartment to herself to do pre-race stuff. We had lots of fun at the beach and were ready for some food after. Cupcakes were a great treat. I tried the red velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing. Oh my goodness it was delecious! I don't remember what the kids tried. I know Tally tried a choclate. I only remember this because she got it all over her shirt and it was hard to get out. I have no idea what the other kids had. They all loved it though. Tanya was resting so we picked out a carrot cake cupcake and brought it home for her.
    One our last day in Kona I took the kids to a playground then we had to go to Target and get a few things. I used cucpakes as a bribe for good behavior in Target. It was a very powerful incentive for them. After a very successful Target trip with some great behavior we went for more cupcakes. I tried the Kona Coffee cupcake. It was delecious! This time around I took tax from the kids (tax is when grown ups get a little bite for buying the treat). Kaiya and Tally got vanillia with beautiful pink frosting. Jack got chocolate. Indie got a very tastey lemon cup cake. The lemon was one of my favorites. They picked out a red velvet cupcake for Tanya and a Kona coffee one for Rob. Watching them collaborate on what to get their parents was pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment