Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A second photo (cause I've forgotten so many)

I thought doing a photo a week would make it easier to post more but I got out of the habit. 
It's finally hit winter here which means around 40 degrees, windy and damp. It wouldn't be so bad if buildings were heated or insulated but you never really get warm which can be pretty miserable. 
Even though it's cold and windy I'm currently standing on a beach. Today is Jack and Kaiya's cross country race which I agreed to come watch. I'm classic child event style that means I've been out to work. I'm supposed to stand by a cone and be a race Marshall. I picked a cone on the beach so I'm in the sun with a nice view while I wait for runners. Waiting for them to organise 200 kids I to races also gives me a chance to catch up on my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment