Monday, February 1, 2016

Kaveesha's Garden Party

     This year at uni I made some friends. One of my best friends from uni is named Kaveesha. She is a really great person. She is funny and easy to talk to. Kaveesha knows everything about uni and seems to be able to always figure out the most confusing of red tape problems.
    Kaveesha had a garden party a few weeks ago. Her house is in super south Auckland while I am in North Auckalnd so it was nearly an hour away and I got lost a few times...despite my GPS. Kaveesha had tons of food and drinks as well as a super cute photo booth set up. Some of our other uni friends were there. I brought Bevan and he wore the most hideous shirt I've ever seen. It had bright pink roses on it. I worked hard to avoid a photo of me next to him in that shirt. He was a good sport about my not liking his shirt.
    Overall it was an awesome party and a great way to spend some time with friends.
Alix, Kaveesha and I

No comments:

Post a Comment